For the applicants who apply for FY2022 with JICA scholarship, in principle, application procedures will start by JICA overseas offices’ contact with the respective countries’ governments and the other relevant organizations to provide detailed information of the program.
For details, please refer to JICA website.
How to find a potential supervisor (supervisor of choice)
If you are applying with Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine (OUAVM), it is mandatory to fill in your potential supervisor’s name (supervisor of choice) for application form of JICA Program.
|Graduate School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences and Agriculture|
|1. Master’s Program of Animal Science and Agriculture||2 years|
|2. Doctoral Program of Animal Science and Agriculture||3 years|
|3. Doctoral Program of Veterinary Science||
■How to find a potential supervisor
- Please download the list of potential supervisors from the link above. Potential supervisor’s name and field of research is described.
- For more details of supervisor, enter his/her name here to see his/her introduction and current research topics.
For successful matching procedure, it is strongly recommended for all JICA Training Program applicants to make contact with a supervisor to request his/her supervision well in advance.
■How to contact with a potential supervisor
- Fill out Supervisory Referral form Make sure to check the supervisor’s current research topics, and there is something in common with your research plan.
- Submit the Supervisory Referral Form to the International Student Office (email@example.com) and other required documents.
- International Student Office will arrange the matching procedure between the applicant and the potential supervisor.
【Inquiry】International Student Office