Advising teacher and research title / plan notification

At the beginning of each academic year, a graduate school student must submit an “Application for Research” that names:
(i) the advisors (one main advisor and two assistant advisors) who guide writing of a thesis/dissertation
(ii) your research title
(iii) your research plan

And also you must name:
(iv) your will whether you take ‘degree program of Animal and Food Hygiene’ or not
(v) your coordinator of the degree program.

Then, you must submit an “Application for Research (Revised)” every time a change occurs during an academic year. If you don’t submit the “Application for Research”, you cannot submit your thesis/dissertation generally.

Application for Research