For Prospective Participant of JICA Program (Degree-Seeking students)
This page is prepared for JICA candidates who wish to study at Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine (OUAVM).
(1) Academic program of OUAVM
|Graduate School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences and Agriculture
|Name of Course/Program
|Master’s Program of Animal Science and Agriculture
“Master of Agriculture” or
“Master of Animal and Food Hygiene”
|Doctoral Program of Animal Science and Agriculture
|Doctor of Agriculture
|Doctoral Program of Veterinary Science
Doctor of Veterinary Science
(2) Find a prospective supervisor who is eligible to accept students
Only supervisors listed in above link are eligible for accepting students. It is mandatory to fill in your desired supervisor’s name in the JICA application form.
- Find a prospective supervisor’s name from the link above (1).
- Search details of each supervisor’s research field by keywords.
(3) Contact a supervisor (Request of supervision)
- Fill out Form to Request a Supervising Professor.
- Send the filled form and other attachment to the International Student Office by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It is strongly recommended for all JICA Program applicants to make contact with a supervisor to request his/her supervision well in advance.